DPSpritePalette is a set of scripts that allows palette swapping of a sprite in run-time!
- Very simple to setup!
- Supports Unity’s default SpriteRenderer!
- Works with Spritesheets or individual sprites!
- No need to create a new material for each sprite.
- It two or more sprites has the same palette texture, the sprites will be dynamically batched!
Need Support? Send your issue here.
DPLoadScreen acts as a replacement for the Application.LoadLevel which allows to show a custom load screen. It requires Unity 4.X Pro or any version of Unity 5.
Import your textures from AwesomeBump easy! Price: FREE!!
DPPixelEngine is a framework for Pixel Perfect Collisions in Unity!
- Very fast pixel perfect collisions!
- Supports the following colliders: Rectangle, Circle, Image mask.
- Includes character controller for 2D platform and top-down games.